Get on board!
Are you looking to work with a professional, dynamic, and inclusive team? You’ve come to the right place. MK Way team members are like the guardians of the digital realm; we’re caffeinated storytellers & admirers of content creation, online advertising and website traffic.
Hey there! I am Mike, and I’m happy to see you’ve landed on our careers page.
At MK Way we are celebrated for our creativity and courage to draw outside the lines. The best ideas win, and we leave our pride and fancy job titles aside. We do it “for them” because their trust means the universe to us.
The MK Way to Team Building
Our approach to team building is centred around creativity, optimism and doing it “for them”. We root for each other while we give each other the space to explore our talents and stretch our genius beyond what we previously thought possible.
MK-WAY Team Culture
At mission control centre, we work magic with machines, but that doesn’t mean we are machines. We take the time to get to know each other. There’s a real person at the other end of that keyboard, and we want to recognize and celebrate that. Our Thirsty Thursdays: once a month, we grab our favourite drinks and meet up to talk about anything and everything (no work talk allowed).
A diverse team focused on inclusivity.
Members of mission control come from all corners of the galaxy. Not only do we represent diversity, we are fearless defenders of inclusivity. We believe in standing up for what we believe in. We do not accept any discrimination based on (but not limited to):
Hear it from our
Join mission control.
We are a rapidly unfolding digital agency with our HQ in Toronto, Canada and we’re 100% remote work. We’re looking for an experienced Paid Ads Specialist to oversee the day-to-day marketing strategies and campaigns. The ideal candidate is a highly strategic, customer-obsessed, performance-oriented digital marketer. You will become our remote team expert and be expected to set the overarching strategies for paid ads & social media and monitor their expanding reach through multi-channel marketing, and measuring their performance via ROI. Our team currently consists of creative industry lovers, advertising admirers and storytelling aficionados. We’re creating the stuff for the internet that gets people to websites and making purchases online.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an experienced Paid Ads Specialist who will to take charge of managing our clients’ digital advertising campaigns. The ideal candidate must be an outstanding communicator, a strategic thinker, and proficient in managing Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Google Analytics. As a senior account manager, you will be responsible for leading and providing guidance to account managers, coordinating campaign deliverables, analyzing complex data sets, conducting market research, and ensuring that campaigns deliver expected outcomes. To excel in this role, you must have at least 2 years of experience in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads, be proficient in Facebook Ads management, have strong computer skills, and basic data analysis and statistics knowledge. You will be expected to report to clients and team members and deliver client presentations. If you have expertise in Google Tag Manager or similar, we would like to hear from you.
We are a rapidly scaling creative agency in Toronto, Canada – and we’re 100% remote. We’re seeking a brilliant multi-disciplinary UX/UI Graphic Designer to continue helping us create graphics, and manage UX/UI designs. You’ll experiencing working with our 100% work from home (WFH) team of creative industry professionals, paid media enthusiasts and SEO ranking aficionados. We’re creating beautiful experiences for brands that the Internet wants to see. Whether it’s UX/UI design, brand strategy, LMS course creation, increased watch time, or lead-magnets that convert existing website traffic. We’re passionate storytellers and are looking for like-minded people to join the MK Way digital culture.
We are looking for a highly skilled UX/UI Graphic Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will take on various graphic design projects, social media posts, illustrations, and website design that require knowledge of UX/UI best practices from ideation to handoff. You will work closely with the Creative Director and marketing team to create stunning and engaging digital experiences for our clients.
- Take on design projects that resonate with the target audience, from ideation to handoff (including market research, sitemaps, wireframes, empathy maps, and prototyping).
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and marketing team to come up with new ideas and create stunning and engaging digital experiences for our clients.
- Take projects from initial concepts to final production while meeting deadlines.
- Continually iterate and improve designs based on feedback and research.
- Produce high-quality, pixel-perfect designs.
- Create visually engaging PPC and social media creatives that drive traffic, leads, and sales.
- Work on marketing material such as sales decks and presentations.
- Research and evaluate new design and marketing tools and technologies, making recommendations to the team.
- Keep up with the latest design in creative, AI design, UX/UI, and digital marketing trends & innovations, incorporating them into our work where relevant.
- Grow constantly in your area of responsibility.
- A degree or equivalent education in graphic design, UI/UX design, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in UI/UX design.
- Excellent graphic design skills with proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of web design software (ie., Figma)
- Strong knowledge of UI/UX design principles and best practices
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent graphic design skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent understanding of target audience-focused design.
- Proven ability to follow brand guidelines and maintain brand consistency in design throughout a company’s communication material
- Experience creating visually appealing and effective designs for a range of mediums.
- Willingness to learn and grow and take on new challenges
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and take feedback constructively
- A strong portfolio showcasing your skills and previous work experience.
Will be considered a plus:
- Experience with branding and visual identity design
- Familiarity with WordPress, and using Elementor Pro
- Experience in video editing or motion graphics tools (Descript, Adobe Premiere, After Effects)
You’re responsible, accountable, deeply passionate about your own personal interests and hobbies, and… you’re kind, compassionate, empathetic because you love the magic of digital collaboration. Most importantly you want to be a part of a Team of incredible people working all around the world!
If you are a passionate and talented Graphic Designer looking to join a dynamic and creative team, we encourage you to apply with your relevant work samples. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive remote work environment. Join us in creating stunning digital experiences that leave a lasting impact.
MK Way is committed to maintaining a diverse remote work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, or genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
Feeling inspired and excited to work?
But not sure you know where you fit in? Let’s talk!
Get in contact and give us more information about your work experience. We love talking to people that are bouncing-off-the-walls-excited about being included in groundbreaking projects. Feel free to link to past projects, profiles, or anything else you feel will help us to get to know you better.